Quicksilver, The Most Advanced USB Performance Enhancer in the World
Sonic Scientific has the world's most advanced audio system innovation technology, and just launched a new series of USB device performance enhancers, Quicksilver, which is the most advanced USB performance enhancer in the world. It is designed for the most sophisticated audio applications, and is the superb musical fidelity enhancer on the market today. Quicksilver can be used with any USB device perfectly. Simply plug in the USB port to filter out signal and power noise. Quicksilver is manufactured to the highest standards and constructed with the highest level of audiophile materials. It also has the best music and audio performance, a noise filter circuit optimized for the signal and power supply. The signal filter circuit is the general mode noise filter circuit for precise control of audio. It has the smallest size on the market. Using multi-processed three-metal plating joints, each individual component is of the highest quality. Quicksilver has extremely advanced military-grade nano materials, the world's lowest serial impedance, and extremely low distortion and noise, which means that they can be used in almost any high-quality audio applications. Using gold-plated contacts, it has high durability and reliability. The most widely used USB type A plug to USB type A socket. The sturdy aluminum alloy casing can suppress unnecessary resonance and external noise. Even if it is not used on USB audio equipment, it can also exert a great improvement for any other applications.
Dimensions: 40 x 17 x 9 mm
• REMOVE UNWANTED NOISE – Sonic Scientifics’ proprietary noise cancellation technology lowers the RFI/EMI and power rail background noise by up to 100X or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filters to enhance the overall USB connected devices’ performance.
• IMPROVE SOUND QUALITY - Reduces jitter and packet errors to provide clear, more dynamic sound. Music will seem clearer, more transparent and bass will be improved.
• PROVIDE NEEDED POWER – Quicksilver is capable of the deliver up to 100X power instantly that the common USB can usually provide to drive the most critical current drains for any USB powered devices.
• EASY TO USE - Simply plug directly into the USB port of your computer, compatible with high speed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices.
• QUIETER IN NUMBERS - The more USB terminals that use the iSilencer3.0, the quieter the system will be.
• SIZE MATTERS – Sonic Scientifics’ Quicksilver has the smallest footprint amount all competitive devices in the world.
The suggested retail price is at USD$ 19.95. We are encouraging all qualified agents, representatives and distributors around the world to be our partners. If any of you are interested, please feel free to contact us directly for further details.